• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite New Movies?

Last night, I was watching Dinner For Smuncks[sic], oh my gosh. Best movie I seen in weeks. I know it really isn't new, but it is to me.
I didn't think it was all that bad either, but everybody I recommended it to thought it was stupid. My authority in movie picking went down the tubes :(. (But I still have the upper hand in picking music however :D)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I really wish I could see more movies in theatres, but to see movies its freaking $9.50. Almost $10 to see a movie? No thanks.

My last movie (paying THAT much) was Just Go With It with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. The plot came together, which is always good. Funny as well. B+ from me, if I was a legit critic.

My favorite new movie is Tron:Legacy

I didn't think it would be that good since I grew up watching the original Tron but it really surprised me.

C

curl

Inception was the most mind puzzling movie that I ever seen. It was just out of my mind thinking and I still can't figure out that why they are doing such a sort of things after first half.

The other day, I watched Diary of a Whimpy Kid with a friend, we loved that movie. It made us both laugh, and I love laughing. I personally thought it is a good movie for kid's and possibly a few laugh's for adult's.

My favourite part(s) are:
The scene when Gregory was trying to get his friend jealous by spending the night at this weird kid's house. (worse mistake I might add)

And when Gregory and his friend go Trick or Treating that Halloween. It was just amazing. Trying to make teenager leave them alone by using gardening tool's. ><

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I love Avatar and Robin Hood, and there are a couple more, like The Dark Knight and Prince of Persia. All of them captured my eye, the stories involved in there were quite good, at least to my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom