• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Boots in the Zelda Series?

your favorite boots from zelda

• Normal boots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron boots

• Hover boots

• Pegasus boots

• Other boots or no boots?

• Total voters

Rare Addict

Site Staff
I love the Iron Boots in TP, particularly for the magnetic quality that they exhibit in the Goron Mines. Also, fending off Gorons while climbing up Death Mountain with those things -- makes me feel like a friggin rock star.
sunglasses.gif

My favorite boots in the franchise are the hover boots from Ocarina of Time. I never had a particular liking towards any of the other choices especially the iron boots. All they do is slow Link down. :mad: I did like the added physics in Twilight Princess though with magnetism coming into play. But let's not stray off topic too much here. The reason I liked the hoover boots from Ocarina of Time is because they were unique. Never before had a genuine flight item-even if temporary-found its way into the franchise. It also certainly helped that you obtained the item in what I consider to be not only one of the greatest dungeons in Ocarina of Time but the series in general-The Shadow Temple.

W

Whirling Blade

I'm gonna have to go with the Pegasus boots. Regardless of how cool or stunning the hover boots were I just never found much of a use them. The Pegasus boots on the other hand made running at 88mph possible and were actually useful for the games they were in. Plus they could actually unlock secrets by running into cracks on some walls kinda like a bomb substitute.
I'd rather run way faster than a horse then float for 3 seconds but... thats just my opinion.:lol:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I don't see why people say the hover boots, theyr rarely ever even used.

My favorites are pegasus boots. they are useful and make travel so much easier. Plus ramming into things is fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom