• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Are Your Favorite Arrows?

N

Northernspiral

I personally like the fire arrows, and the bomb arrows the best. Your favorites?

(Sorry if this has been done before)

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The Light Arrows because their so powerful and get you money really quickly in MM if you know how to use them.

:bow: My favorite arrows would be the ice, fire, and light arrows. Like Azure Sage said, it's very fun to smash the frozen enemies :chu: with the Skull Hammer or throw them. I thought the fire arrows were cool because I thought the enemies burning was funny. And the light arrows I thought were cool because I liked how the effects of the light arrows did to the enemies. Wierd how all these arrows are from Wind Waker. :bow:

P.S. I am new to the Forum! :)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
If we're talking about ALL arrows and not just those from OoT, shouldn't this just be in World of Zelda instead of the OoT thread?

Anyway, I've always preferred plain arrows.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
i liked the bomb arrows, just becuz you could blow things up (from a distance)...
__________________________________________________________^
|Do any of you guys know what i'm referencing with this...?|
|________________________________________________|

Last edited:
N

Northernspiral

If we're talking about ALL arrows and not just those from OoT, shouldn't this just be in World of Zelda instead of the OoT thread?

Anyway, I've always preferred plain arrows.
Yeah, sorry I accidentally put this in the wrong catagory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom