• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Christmas Plans?

vengenz

Sheikah Warrior
Going to Mexico, being with the family. Going out with my cousins (tradition) and playing video games as well. Zelda is a vice in my mom's side of the family, so I'm very excited for all of us to gather and play again. It's a riot when you have a group of people and all of them loving Zelda :)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
With two sides of the family in the same area, it can get a bit crazy, but it's memorable and fun. We're looking forward to the family time!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Me? I never have any plans. I just go along with what the rest of the family does. My mom's side always gets together ever year and I've been to that every year on Christmas Eve, except a couple times I was too sick. Then we have a more immediate family thing on Christmas day. That's the extent of "my" plans.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Last year, we didn't actually do a whole lot because although we had a family get together we did it before Christmas Day and on Christmas just stayed home all day and ordered Chinese food for dinner :P I plan to do the same thing this year, and kinda just laze around and watch the Doctor Who special later :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom