• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Postmodern What Are You More Excited For? Hyrule Warriors Vs. Zelda U

What are you more excited for? HW or Zelda U?

• Hyrule Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda U

• Undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
There are two Zelda games coming to us in the next year and a half. One is a spin-off that crosses the world of Hyrule with the epic gameplay of Warriors. Swords and spells will clash in a title with great action and fanservice from across the last few games. The other is a new main installment in the series. Not too much is known about it at this point, but it promises a new more open world, great graphics in a new artstyle, and loads of potential. What are you more hyped for?

Most likely Zelda U since it is a new main Zelda game. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about Hyrule Warriors, too. It's just that I'm more excited for Zelda U since it looks amazing from the teaser trailer.

Mido

Version 1
It's a split decision for me, personally. Both Zelda U and Hyrule Warriors may technically be of the same franchise blood, but they are opposite in overall nature. This reason? The gameplay approach.

As we can expect from Zelda U, it is the soon-to-be newest installment in the mainstream Zelda series. Conventions are to follow the basics of any Zelda game of the past, but of course, will offer new twists and turns for we players to pounce upon. Zelda U may contain 'throwbacks' to a simpler time, such as the nonlinear direction of story (In terms of dungeon progression) that seems to be heavily promoted for the game. At the same time, however, our beloved, anticipated game will remain true to the Legend of Zelda name. All in all, I'm eager to hear more about the game. :)

Hyrule Warriors will be the action-packed honcho that is promised. A spin-off in its own right, I would assume that Zelda U is garnering most of the hype. The classic Warriors gameplay intertwined with the Zelda universe makes for an excellent combination of wit, wiles, and a good time. This game is bound to amass a large roster, given the customs of the Warriors series; and furthermore, with the abundance of Zelda characters in The Legend of Zelda, the expectation of a large roster should not be unlikely. Lastly, the game possesses a story that has potential, and may prove to be astounding. While I think the game will most certainly meet expectations, I don't picture any unpredictability being thrown at the audience. :yes:

So, indeed, I am excited for both games! ^^

Majora

The Hero Slayer
Right now, I'm more interested in Hyrule Warriors since it's coming up sooner and we don't really know a whole lot about Zelda Wii U quite yet. Though Zelda Wii U definitely has my interest.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hyrule warriors, I have not seen enough of Zelda U to be more excited for that.
I'm excited for boobies! Moreso than a big field and tentacle beamos.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
For right now, the majority of my hype is directed towards Hyrule Warriors, considering it'll be released this year, whereas Zelda U's release date is set for sometime in 2015. I'm excited for Zelda U, there's no doubt about it; that trailer got my attention big time, but it's quickly being drowned out by all of this HW info. Once I've played through HW, I start focusing on the next canon installment, but for now I'm so hyped for booby witch versus long scarf boy.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Honestly more excited for Hyrule Warriors right now. Not that I'm not ready for Zelda Wii U, but Hyrule Warriors is an experience that will be totally new for the series and it does something that I've always wanted to do. Letting me play as more Zelda characters.

D

Deleted member 14134

Dynasty Warriors is an established series of its own and I have no interest in playing it despite the great license it got a hold of. It's not a new game in the Zelda series, it's a new game in the Dynasty Warriors series that happens to be using Zelda.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Without a doubt Zelda U I've been looking forward to that since before ALBW came out haha. I'm really not all that excited for Hyrule Warriors to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Zelda games that aren't really main franchise entries. It does look great and it looks like tons of fun. I will most likely buy it but I'm not really ecstatic for it

I'm more looking forward to Hyrule Warriors than Zelda U. I have to be honest, I'm not really fond of what's happening with Zelda U. My mind will probably change when we hear more about it, but for now because I like both the Dynasty Warriors and Zelda Series, I'm really looking forward to the Hack and Slash Crossover more.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I've never really been a fan of Dynasty Warriors so Zelda Wii U winds by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom