• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you looking forward to?

Netflix are showing the TV series of Snowpiercer on May 25th.

Will be watching because it has my number one lady, Jennifer Connelly, in it and she looks incredible. <3

evevec-111739.jpg

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Right now I look forward to our holidays starting next sat. We would've been going to Spain for a holiday but of course that got cancelled because of a certain virus. My fiance is very bumped about it. But he needs rest anyway an so do I.
I also look forward to our new car. If everything goes well we'll be getting it in the first week of June. We needed anotther car because mine was broken and beyond repair.

And I REALLY start to look forward to our wedding goingg to happen within four months. I'm starting to get very excited about it. At first it felt like it was ages away but now that we're already in may I feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord closer and that makes me super excited :D

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Right now, aside from the whole "the pandemic stops and life gets back to normal" thing that I think we're all wishing and hoping for, I'm looking forward to sports (well, mainly hockey) being back. I've definitely missed not having any hockey to watch for 2 and a half months, so I'm really hoping the NHL season does end up resuming and finishing in a few months time.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
The PS5 reveal event, and I also hope, like @Spirit said, that maybe Nintendo will give us new stuff as well, maybe around June 11th..

The Last of Us Part II, DobbyConline and Kronologi by ionnalee is dropping by the end of June also.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
path of exile announcement in 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom