• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you giving for Christmas this year?

Ninja

Well well well
We all love receiving gifts, however giving gifts is very good for the soul as well, as it unlocks a great emotion in our hearts. What are you giving out for Christmas this year? For me:
  1. Apple Watch for my wife
  2. Gift cards for my mom
  3. Video games for my friends
  4. Sports accessories for my coworkers

Ninja

Well well well
Nice guys!

I forgot to mention that my next door neighbor is a single mom, and the father is a dead beat that isn’t doing anything for the child. We’re getting him a big LEGO set because his mom told us how much he loves building things so we’re so excited to give it to him!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm getting my sister a cat cushion which has a realistic cat face on it. I know she wont like it. But I always like to get things that people don't like because it is funny. I usually give a potate. I also got some bath bombs as a good gift.

For my father I got a £1 cologne. I haven't decided on a good gift for him yet.

I'm gonna get a new fancy lighter for one of my friends as I get him a lighter every year.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Found my mom a puzzle depicting one of the pieces of Christmas Art from Harry Potter. Girlfriend is getting some Vaultboy merch. I have yet to buy for literally anyone else, though my middle sister will probably get a book on worldbuilding.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
There's less hype here for Christmas and even lesser rupees in my pocket.
So I'm just gonna get some egg puffs and bring them to school.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Got my sister a PS4 already with 2 games so she'll get games for Christmas
My fiance gets a new phone and a necklace with a picture of his grandmother in it (she was his life)
The cat can't be left out so a new scratch pole for his nails is incoming :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom