• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What are you excited for in BotW?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So muhc.
If I had to say only one thing I'm excited to see, it'd be what Nintendo will do with open world. It can be amazing if done right, but terrible if done wrong. If any of their franchises are built for that, it's Zelda. Nintendo's also known for being somewhat different from the competition when it comes to their games, so I hope that they do something in there that will really help evolve the open-world genre as a whole.

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
I'm excited about how there's likely going to be way much more to do in this game. Skyward Sword was around 40 hours long, but I could probably spend hundreds on a game like Breath of the Wild, so long as the huge world is packed with content.

The vast land to explore and uncovering the hidden lore in the game. There will be so much to discover that it is not even funny!

I'm most excited about stumbling across dungeons in random/secret locations much like the original nes title along with other secrets and lore. All of the new weapons and the fact they are destructible which will always keep things fresh and interesting. Not to mention you may have to plan, horde, and manage your weapons, clothing, and items prior to adventuring into a dungeon or cave. The rpg style stat based weapons and clothing are a welcomed entry imo and the area specific clothing(for cold resistance for example) is a nice return from the ocarina of time days. These are just a few of the things I'm excited about. I NEED THIS GAME NOW

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I think I would really like to explore the vast overworld they made for the game this time, because it looks really, really big to explore on. Other than that, I'm pretty excited to fight the monsters/bosses in general and complete the quests that they'll do for the game.

I'm pretty hyped to fight the final boss for the game, too.

Pen

The game is on!
Appart from the obvious things such as exploring the world and experiencing the story, something that I'm actually really excited to try out is to not kill the things in the game that don't attack me (such as many of the animals it seems). It might not affect the gameplay a lot (or maybe it will idk), but I'm thinking it might be a pretty fun minor challenge nonetheless. Besides, I'd feel so cruel killing those harmless animals anyway. umu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom