• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Waiting for my baby to arrive so I can drop my bags inside the office. Since almost two months we're coworkers again. He got a badge to get inside. Mine arrives next week
is it weird that im thinkin youre waiting for like a toddler?? then I go brain shes talking about fiancé!!

Waiting to start my new job

tenor.gif

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Listening to Ballad of the wind fish remixes and reminiscing Link's Awakening and what a lovely game it is and how pleased I am with the remake.

Ninja

Well well well
Wife and I are cooking together. I’m marinating and grilling pork belly and kbbq ribs, and she’s in charge of making rice and veggies. All whole my fatass dog is lazing around.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Getting ready to go to a meeting with my school's LGBT club! I usually work wednesdays so since I took today off work anyway I actually get to go, and today's theme is coming out stories so it should be interesting.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Just sitting on my phone and chilling out while I wait for the power to come back on at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom