• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Legend
What is your objective? I am curious what a hacked DS can do.
I got the idea when I wanted to play style savvy: fashion forward but the physical copy is like $100+
I just hacked it so I could download games heh
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
20240826-111710.jpg

finished hacking around 4 pm yesterday, so far I've downloaded 6 games off of hshop, AND that rosalina theme right there :eyes:

Malon

I want a kitty!
I got the idea when I wanted to play style savvy: fashion forward but the physical copy is like $100+
I just hacked it so I could download games heh

20240826-111710.jpg

finished hacking around 4 pm yesterday, so far I've downloaded 6 games off of hshop, AND that rosalina theme right there :eyes:
Heeeeheeee! I hack just to get on this site! I always love harmless hacking.

joined everyone for a family get together food thing that my brother in law had going on like 2 hours ago. a few burgers were left ust barely when I got there. then the rest of the food were watermelon, cantaloupe macaroni salads, cookies everywhere. then 3 coolers of stuff to drink from Coors Lite to cans of Pepsi and coke and one cooler full of bottled water.

great food but I'm now full and its hot outside. Might take a good nap or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom