• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

What I did a few minutes ago earlier tonight is that i went to the dollar general store just as they were about to close and bought myself these

a bag of pumpkin spice flavored pretzels
two bottles of Coke
Collectors Edition DVD of Bram Stoker's Dracula since Dollar General store already has Halloween stuff out for candy and horror movies
a bag of Tropical ju ju fish aka swedish fish gummy candy

Dollar Store even has the old 1990s Mary Shelley's Frankensteine movie too. so far the only Universal Monsters 1990s horror movies have so far are Mary Reilly since it has Jekyl and Mr Hyde, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Brendan Fraser's Mummy movie and Benicio Del Toro's Wolfman movie even thoughits 2000ish

What Im doing this weekend starting today

Doing absolutely nothing. enjoying the nice weather which its raining and thundering out right now.
reading Children of Dune
catching up on comics ive bought over the past 3 years such as Power of the Dark Crystal and Regression and reading Walking Dead for the first time

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I just got back home from my vacation in the mountains, chilling in my bedroom watching Red Dwarf on BritBox.

I finally beat Dark Beast Ganon in Zelda Breath of the Wild an hour ago today. Now Im relaxing and going to take a nap.

then later tonight im binge watching the final season of Magicians on Netflix

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Downloading Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion because I heard it has better thieves guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines and I need to find out for sure.

Ngl so far the Skyrim thieves guild has been underwhelming – the quests so far, barring the first one, don't even involve stealing. It's more like I'm some up and coming business tycoon. Dark Brotherhood has been good so far though, at least the first two quests have been really strong.

What Im doing today

getting ready to go downtown and eat at the cafe/diner for lunch. Gonna get a fish burger or some hamburger deluxe along with cheeseballs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom