• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
A lot of spoilers here.

I did the Wind Temple and started the Lightning Temple this morning. So far the dungeons are kind of a letdown but the boss in the Wind Temple was a pretty fun fight. The story is pretty interesting so far too and I like how they changed the abilities from the last game into companions

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am trying to get to Rito Village, I think I may actually do some side quests before doing the main quest.. I just really want to have my map filled out so it's easier for me to get places.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Got stuck in a cave with a stupid wallmaster, which then turned into a Phantom Ganon. Good luck trying to outrun those idiots.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ended my playthrough for the night at Kakariko.
Very surprised with how it's changed. I kind of figured Paya would be chief now, but I wasn't expecting to find out that Impa left the village on her own journey. Interested to cross paths with her eventually. I kept wondering what happened to the sheikah shrines, and at least in the case of the shrine that used to be in the village, it looks like it got crushed by fallen debris from the sky. Still wondering what happened to the divine beasts though, and I'm hoping the game at least addresses what has happened to them.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Just beat the first boss.
HOLY CRAP DUDE I LOVE TULIN. I have never had so much fun with a follower NPC. It felt like actually working with somebody instead of just having someone following me, much less that I have to babysit. Then his being awakened as a sage. Super freakin cool stuff.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
FInished doing stuff in Kakariko, decided to go to Lurelin but ended up stopping by the Great Plateau. Was so surprised with how different it is!
The Yiga taking it over was never something I thought would happen. The Yiga wherehouse in the Shrine of Resurrection threw me for such a loop. The Old Man's hut looks like it might be a Yiga fortress too. I decided to hold off on paragliding into the center.

Ended the night in the middle of a sidequest that I started by going to the Temple of Time.

got the first two great fairies to upgrade my gear last night so im no longer a punching bag.. crossing that river by dueling peaks was actually really flippin annoying; my horse would not get on my makeshift bridge

what else, what else... uh... mostly side quests i guess. not sure what the difference between side quests and side adventures are but getting both of those tsken care of

also i reached rito village might pursue that questline until they want me to paraglide

at this point i wanna see how long i can go without it cuz its kind of funny

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I beat the second boss and I just gotta say, whoever designed these boss fights deserves a raise because they're awesome. Maybe they're a little too easy, but at least they're cool. I'm heading to gerudo desert next to see what's happening over there.
On the way I really need to start exploring the sky and underground more because I have been basically ignoring them. There's just so much world, im not sure where to start first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom