• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you doing for Valentine's Day? What are you giving your SO?

キラ

Yo!
Also, if you know what you're receiving, post that too!

My girlfriend just wants a bouquet of flowers supposedly so I'm going to try to go a step further... Maybe I'll take her to a very nice restaurant because I know she loves going out to nice places. :)

I know for a fact that she pre-ordered a copy of Majora's Mask 3D for me. ;)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My girlfriend and I are going to either go out and eat, or cook dinner together. I'm getting her a pair of earrings she wanted, and I already got mine (a pair of comfortable pants that I wanted).

I am giving her something else, and she's giving me something else, but I can't discuss them here because it's not the appropriate area to discuss what that is. Suffice to say, it's time with her that involves getting very close physically ;)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
1) Valentine's Day is a corporate ploy to cause you to spend money on gross and cliche presents or they make you feel guilty. To me there is no romance in following the instruction to buy someone a present or spend time with them on a certain day. It would be more romantic if you did it anyway because you know you actually wanted to spend time with the person.

2) I will be spending it living life free of capitalist bull**** and full of cynicism as ever :)

キラ

Yo!
1) Valentine's Day is a corporate ploy to cause you to spend money on gross and cliche presents or they make you feel guilty. To me there is no romance in following the instruction to buy someone a present or spend time with them on a certain day. It would be more romantic if you did it anyway because you know you actually wanted to spend time with the person.

2) I will be spending it living life free of capitalist bull**** and full of cynicism as ever :)

Maybe it is a corporate ploy, but I still like doing something nice on Valentine's Day and it's not like it's the only day people do nice things for their SOs.

That's my birthday, we're gonna hit the swapmeet and go have lunch afterwards.My boyfriend will be getting some figurines he really wanted and we'll try and go to the movies. :)

Last edited:

Yeah well i'll be hittin up the used capitalist market so there! ;p

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
In lieu of me chloroforming someone in order to have a significant other, there will be no gift giving or celebrating of any kind.

O
Probably the same thing my hubby and I do every night..... plan to take over the world!

mwahaha

Really though, probably nothing out of the ordinary. I really don't care about romantic stuff and neither does my husband.
Oh I dunno planning world domination over a tasty dinner is pretty romantic (the candles are used so your lackeys can't see your true faces) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom