• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you currently eating?

those BelVita crackers snacks that are supposed to be for breakfast or whatever. they're not the greatest but I guess they're supposed to be healthier than junk food that I love like Cbeetos

BelVita is just gross in my opinion

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
those BelVita crackers snacks that are supposed to be for breakfast or whatever. they're not the greatest but I guess they're supposed to be healthier than junk food that I love like Cbeetos

BelVita is just gross in my opinion
youve not tried Ryvita have ya?? cardboard!!

im giving BelVita another chance and that's it.

I went and bought a box of the Breakfast BelVita chocolate biscuits/crackers.

late last year or earlier this year I bought a box of brown cinnamon flavored BelVita crackers/biscuits. they were ok but too much cinnamon flavor in them.

By the way, isn't BelVita the same brand/company that makes the god awful cheese?

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
im giving BelVita another chance and that's it.

I went and bought a box of the Breakfast BelVita chocolate biscuits/crackers.

late last year or earlier this year I bought a box of brown cinnamon flavored BelVita crackers/biscuits. they were ok but too much cinnamon flavor in them.

By the way, isn't BelVita the same brand/company that makes the god awful cheese?
i got free samples of belvitas i just chucked them as soon as i could....

thinking about making some homemade pretzels for July 4th and give some of them to my sister and her in laws. I sort of know how to make homemade pretzels but its been a long long time since I think I made a few since Home Ec back when i was in high school in the mid late 1990s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom