• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are you currently eating?

It’s a pizza. I think God personally created it. I’m always ready to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My ideal pizza is: a thin base for pizza made according to an Italian dough recipe; garlic cream sauce; thin slices of ham, tomato, mozzarella, pesto sauce, and arugula on top.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Homemade Chicken Enchiladas covered in a Tomatillo Jalapeño Sauce mixed with Mexican Crema and topped with Copious amounts of Oaxaca Cheese (Better Known as Enchiladas Suizas). I served mine with the obligatory refried beans and Rice.

Tried a couple subs from this local place last night. One was this relatively normal “pizza” sub with jalapeños and buffalo sauce added. The other was this pb n j one that looked so odd I had to try it. Unfortunately it was not as good as I might have thought. Not terrible or anything, just too much pb and not enough j, and the bread was just too thick to work with it.

im also eatng subs for lunch. sub bread is kind of dull which i bought from the coborns grocery store.

i should have bought a loaf of sub bread thats only a dollar from Walmart

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom