• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Most Important Factors YOU Consider When Purchasing Videogame Hardware?

Night Owl

~Momentai
If I know there will be an eventual Zelda release on it I'll get it.
Some of it depends on Price, as I nor my parents are made of money.
aside from Nintendo Most other companies seem to have really expensive consoles.
ESRB ratings on games have a role to play.
And other factors.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
1: is it worth what they are asking for it?
2: will it have games come out for it steadily throughout it's span of time?
3: Are there going to be games that I am interested in on it? (and make sure I am allowed to play them and can play them with my family around)

I have a 3DS and I have tried and don't like PS vita, and I will purchase a wii U, due to nintendo generally having a larger and better line-up of good game that are family safe or that I am allowed to play. I can't play M games.

Dan

1. The hardware doesn't break every few months or so , I'm looking at you 360
2. Good games
3. Wide range of different games

1. Are the games fun (Is it a nice experience? Was the gameplay enjoyable?) ->*Most companies don't care about this anymore :/ *
2. Is the price reasonable
3. Is there a lot of variety in the games (*Ahem* PS3 & Xbox = practically all FPS, cept a few)
4. Last factor, though not that important, is graphics. Gotta look decent, but DOESN'T need to be amazing. Spend more time on gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom