• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What are some of the best and worst Pokémon of every generation?

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Im just gonna excluse legendaries/starters because those are just easy pickings

Gen 1
Best: Snorlax
Worst: Dodrio, Dugtrio, Magneton, Muk, Dewgong, basically anything thats just the pre-evolution again but just slightly bigger or “now there are 3 of them.”

Gen 2
Best: Scizor
Worst: we finally got a ghost type that isnt weak to the one thing it’s supposed to be good against, and its Misdrevious.

Gen 3
Best: Shedinja
Worst: Cradily. bleh.

Gen 4
Best: Rosarade
Worst: Wormadam

Gen 5
Best: Krookodile
Worst: Cryogonal is such a nothing pokemon

Gen 6
Best: Aegislash
Worst: Aromatesse

Gen 7
Best: Vikavolt
Worst: Bruxish

Gen 8
Best: Sirfetch’d
Worst: Sandaconda

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Best:

Gen 1: Lapras

Gen 2: Umbreon

Gen 3: Flygon

Gen 4: A lot of good ones but probably either Togekiss, Piplup or Lucario, can’t decide my favorite

Gen 5: Oshawott

Gen 6: Espurr

Gen 7: Lots of good ones, but Alolan Vulpix

Gen 8: Corviknight

Worst:

Gen 1: Weezing

Gen 2: Granbull

Gen 3: Medicham

Gen 4: I hate Prinplup for some reason, it’s the face I think

Gen 5: Seismitoad or Conkelldurr, both are really ugly to me

Gen 6: Quiladin

Gen 7: Bruxish, my least favorite Pokémon

Gen 8: Chewtle

Last edited:
I don't engage in Pokémon often, so I'm 100% forgetting a lot of 'mons, but here is one I like, despite not being a fan favorite.

Lillipup and evolutions. Based off a Yorkie, and my dog who passed last year was a Yorkie/Pekinese mix, so Molly was always on my team in Gen 5, and I made her my Ice coverage (Ice Fang move relearner on final evolution).

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
I don't engage in Pokémon often, so I'm 100% forgetting a lot of 'mons, but here is one I like, despite not being a fan favorite.

Lillipup and evolutions. Based off a Yorkie, and my dog who passed last year was a Yorkie/Pekinese mix, so Molly was always on my team in Gen 5, and I made her my Ice coverage (Ice Fang move relearner on final evolution).
Glad to see favorite of mine getting some love.

Glad to see favorite of mine getting some love.
Eevee is actually my favorite Pokémon, but I always imagined (since Gen 5) that my starter would be a Lillipup I find out in the wild.

Though that is a little bit of an unusual scenario (getting thrown into a Pokémon world from the Gen 7 Box Legendaries), and would probably receive a Lillipup if it was a more normal scenario (me always being in the Pokémon world).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom