• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenda

master of the sword
I have seen several people talking about their signatures but I can't seem to find a place to have one and what would I use it for?:minish::kirby:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Settings>My Settings>Edit Signature

As for what it is (if that's what you're asking) it's simply a collection of images and/or text that is attached to every post you make.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Signatures are typically graphics you can display beneath your posts, like the one you can see beneath mine. You can make one yourself or request one via thread in the Avatars and Signatures forum. You can add a signature through your account settings.

Fig

The Altruist
Signatures is the bottom portion that will show up in every post you make. If you look at my post, my signature is that gif of Smash Bros and a picture of Kirito from Sword Art Online. You can edit your signature by going to your settings and looking on the left side of the screen where it says settings and one should say edit signature. If you want, there are lots of users who make signatures for others if you request them! Good luck in everything! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom