• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
You guys should try Trebel. There are only audio adds when you are downloading songs and picture ads when playing music. No interruptions. Be wary though, it is not like Youtube, Pandora, Spotify, etc. with their vast libraries of music. Since Trebel isnt a "bigger" company, its selection will be limited, meaning that it will prolly only have artists more well-known songs.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Kindle still being STUPID...why us there not a freaking download all inbpurchase order button...

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
Prolly. I do work out, so maybe that is the culprit. Mine shouldnt be a problem. But yours has been hurting for a while now. Have you figured out what caused it?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Yeah, I experienced a similar thing. I actually found an adblocker but it took a lot of work to actually get it on my computer and it was apparently potentially dangerous. It kinda sucks that there's no good music streaming platforms these days.
Amen Brother, I remember when I first got Spotify for my MacBook I was like "Oh great there's ads and they are unskippable or unhideable this is an absolute outrage." I had a phase at one time where I was like, "Screw Spotify I am going to cheat and use YouTube with an adblocker I had downloaded to block video ads on YouTube." Thankfully I don't use that method a lot since the price of Ad-Free became lower than it was when I first downloaded and signed up for Spotify.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I'm guessing I just overstretched it somehow. Lifting heavy stuff also sometimes causes pain.

Prolly. I do work out, so maybe that is the culprit. Mine shouldnt be a problem. But yours has been hurting for a while now. Have you figured out what caused it?
Probably caused by weak shoulder stabilizers. The anterior and lateral deltoid are hit very well whereas people forget about posterior and rotator cuffs.
1. Lower the weight and focus on bar path. It shouldn't be straight a bit curved at the top.
2. Do dumbbell and kettlebell presses to recruit stabilizers muscles.
3. Train your internal and external rotation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom