• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Figuring out that I, once again, have too much stuff.
Problem is I don't really want to get rid of it. Perhaps sell it, though I've never sold stuff online before.

Also, no more orange juice :( need go shopping.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
I was cleaning one of my gameboys and decided to test it out with my copy of LADX that I’ve had for the past 5 years or so. I put it in, it didn’t work. I put it in another gameboy. It didn’t work. I cleaned both that gameboy and LADX. Didn’t work. Tried a different game. It did work. Looked at my copy of LADX. Turns out the game that I’ve owned and played for 5 years was a fake copy and I somehow never noticed despite the obvious signs.

It’s not the fact that I can’t play it that bothers me. I have plenty of other methods of playing LA. It’s the fact that it went undetected for so long combined with the fact that I now no longer own a physical copy of the original LA, DX or otherwise.
Did the game work before hand?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going on a steam train and river boat with my parents, since my mom finally has a vacation. Now suddenly today I don't feel well, and I don't know if I'll be feeling worse tomorrow. It feels like my options are to stay home and end up feeling fine, thus wasting my $60 ticket, or go and spend the whole time feeling miserable and puking in a train bathroom. Idk what to do it'll probably depend on how I feel tomorrow morning but overall this sucks.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
When you take the risk of clicking on a clothing ad because it somehow accidentally showed you something that actually correctly targets your interests only to discover the biggest size they have in stock is three sizes below your size so you Told The Algorithm Something About You and you didn't even gain anything from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom