• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

My job is really trying me routing all calls to me and making my co workers do little work because they are the teachers pet. im about to lose my mind.

Super grumpy because I slept horribly last night.

Also.. I love Spring, but the one negative thing that it brings is SPIDERS. One of the fast, creepy black ones was running across my bedroom floor last night. Can’t believe after one day of nice weather they’re already here D:

OMG same! On my patio today there was like 3 huge ones, I about lost my mind honestly lol! I am not ready for the bugs to return, I was enjoying it without my phobia being at my every turn lol

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
You should have let Annoyed sleep! :p

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Trying to find a free site to make a timeline with for my website but I can't find one that's easy to use, doesn't have everything good locked behind premium, and doesn't have a giant watermark covering the entire thing. I just want something that will let me make a timeline with custom years and events that I can save as a .png, but everything I find is overly complicated or behind paywalls. This sucks.

Trying to find a free site to make a timeline with for my website but I can't find one that's easy to use, doesn't have everything good locked behind premium, and doesn't have a giant watermark covering the entire thing. I just want something that will let me make a timeline with custom years and events that I can save as a .png, but everything I find is overly complicated or behind paywalls. This sucks.
Everything can be done in Powerpoint, that is at least what I learned from work. If you have a Visio licence, that could work out as well.

The train strike tomorrow morning will 100% turn out in a total mess even with the precautions taken. At least I have a good excuse if I turn up late at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom