• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Zachie

Moo
That sucks. Sack him when you are manager. :)

This is why I could never be a manager. Too quick with the ban hammer.
Haha. I wish! I'd be the same. The guy spent the whole night winging about how much he had to do.. which really wasn't much.

Zachie

Moo
I hate people like that.

You'rr getting paid for a reason! Do the thing!
Yeah, precisely! I think he's angry bc he feels like he's entitled to a promotion to permanent part time but hasn't got one. One time he quite rudely demanded it from our boss and she shut him down hard.

Yeah, precisely! I think he's angry bc he feels like he's entitled to a promotion to permanent part time but hasn't got one. One time he quite rudely demanded it from our boss and she shut him down hard.

Ha, good!

I got promoted at my last job and a guy I worked with had a massive tantrum about it because he felt as if he deserved it even though he'd left the company numerous times in the past just to come back.

He was a prick too.

My tattoo is healing, flaking, and is so itchy, even after applying lotion.

That is so the worst pary of getting a tattoo.

The ones on my ribs were hell, i'd never realised how much that part of my body actually moves, it felt like being cut every time i moved when the scabs were forming.

No amount of lotion helps but you'll get there.

My copy of the BotW artbook came in the mail today, but someone who handled it during the shipment process must have dropped it and the cover is damaged. Makin me crazy.

So damn relatable.

That happened to me too with my BotW guide (i didnt need it as a guode but i wanted the art and stuffs).
It was like it was on the top of the pile in a box and someone cut the top of the box open and cut the cover of the book, it drives me up the wall.

My guys are ordering the Creating A Champion spec ed from Amazon for me as a christmas present and im so paranoid that its gonna be damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom