• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

That the last Maiamai I had to find was a previously found one that I thought I already clicked on.
MaiamaiModelALBW.png

Fig

The Altruist
So I was trying to get the Maiamai found on this threa for a couple of hours now. I then decided to use my Wii U for my advantage to obtain the Maiamai, it turns out that I had already found this one! *flips a table*

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I was trying to think of what frustrated me so I could be the 1000th post, but Fig beat me to it.

Edit: The post count is off when I see it on the forum (it said 999). I wouldn't have been 1000 anyway. Annoying.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Prepare for rant.

Every time my family sits down for a meal together, I have to clean up everything. Yes, I am the kid and whatnot, but still. They always ***** about how I don't do anything around here when I'm the one that does the most. Apparently working a 12 hour shift (that you get paid extra for since it's a weekend and a holiday) gets you exempt from doing anything. And apparently cooking gets you exempt from it as well. I've been sitting here doing homework, being well-behaved and stuff and I still am expected to be the maid. That really ticks me off.

cthuluhu

nine arts dragon
relatives... relatives everywhere... asking me about my school life and touching my shoulders and back...
agh

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Don't ever tell me that you need "x amount of people", and then have that many people go with you to do that thing, and then let that group separate so you don't have the people that you need, and then come back and tell me that I needed to be with you and you weren't able to get anything done for the day. It's not my fault that you're a terrible leader and didn't think things through in the first place:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom