• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

LumiGem

He gave me LOADED DICE!
I almost got a detention twice thanks to my horrid history teacher. Also there isn't much going on in Fanpop :mad:

I was deprived of my source of happiness (besides Ganinarf--I'm always deprived of him) all day! I had to... try to find other ways to entertain myself for, like, 23 hours... and failed miserably... It was awful. :kawaii: I was driving my sister crazy this morning because I couldn't cope... I was making all of these weird noises, so I annoyed myself today. And also having wasted the entire day trying to find things to do annoyed me.

A day without DGN... The horror...the horror.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I had to replace the toilet today, meaning all the money I saved up in case of emergency will be used today and it will take me several months to build that buffer back up. Also personally I'm kinda broke right now, so I will have to use my credit card for the rest of my purchases until payday...

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
It hasn't happened yet but I'll predict it.

I'm going to be in a class room for 2 hours taking a writing test and then I'm going to go to choir and since the class is 30 minutes the freshmen won't shut up.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
1. I liked my prefect spot UNTIL someone decided to change my place to a crappier one. Thanks alot.

2. My cold is getting worse and it's annoying me.

3. The fact that I'm still annoyed by their plan..

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
The fact that we were expecting some snow from this new winter storm, but when I woke up today I realized we got nothing. Maybe today...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
We were playing some baseball for our sports assessment and I jumped and landed straight on my left elbow....Got a massive bruise and it hurts every time I make a sudden movement....

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom