• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What animal(s) do you want?

Aku

I would want a Russian boar or an elephant. Fortunately wild boars are easy to get if you can buy a piglet from a game rancher, elephants... not so much anymore.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
Owl or fox would my dream pet, bit tehy are so fickle, hard to take care of and the paperwork plus legal stuff to get one as pet is just so much hassle. So it's no-go for me.
Another dog is coming soon, so there is that.

I want a Pug, a French bulldog, a porkypine and a puffer fish.

imrs.php

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I've always been a big fan of the idea of owning exotic pets; in particular, I absolutely adore Fennec Foxes and would just love to have one for myself. They're friendly, playful, and just freaking adorable! They're a bit destructive though, and extremely high maintenance, which is the main thing.

Oh an I'd also love to own a sloth at some point.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I want a cat. A black cat that I can call Luna or an orangish one that I can call Pumpkin. I want them to be fluffy but even if they don't have some poof I will love them all the same. I wish I could afford to take care of a pet, but I don't have the money and I don't think I fully understand the responsibility yet, either. Maybe one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom