• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What About a Mini Series?

E

Errorman

What if Nintendo made sort of a mini Zelda game or series involving mini quests that would be a monthly thing. For example the first part of it comes out and you have a few mini quests to choose and play from. Then every month a new mini quest comes out with puzzles and such. In my opinion I think it would be great for something in between main games and keep others more involved in the series. What do you guys think?

Absouletly not.
What they need to do instead is put more side quests in the main games to keep people preoccupied in finding them. If people want to be more involved in the series, they'll come to ZD. If they want more than that, they'll kidnap Shigeru Miyamoto...

E

En Dabuwya

Or people could just play the millions of other awesome games out there while they wait for the next zelda one...

If there's one thing I respect in Nintendo's marketing strategy, it's their steadfastness in refusal to use DLC. I like knowing that when I drop $60 on a game, I'm getting a complete product.

That being said, I agree with n3rdatheart. Rather than weekly games, there should be more involved sidequests in the actual games to keep people coming back searching for more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom