• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art What a Strange Couple They Are

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
warning: random pairing ahead :lol:

Link, Shad, Telma, Ashei, Auru and Rusl were crowded around the table at the back of Telma's bar, looking at the map of Hyrule. There were small red counters marking something that Shad had said that Link had forgotten. Something about owls and the Ooccaa and a book, then Link nodded off for a few seconds and Ashei punched him in the arm. Hard. Shad was just a really boring guy. Auru looked like he was about to drop off too but maybe that was because he was old.

Shad finished speaking after what seemed like a decade and looked at the others. Nobody had really been listening except Ashei. She was looking at Shad in a way you wouldn't expect a mountain-raised warrior to look, and it made Link crack up inside. He wouldn't dare laugh at her out loud, he enjoyed having a functioning left arm after all.

Shad looked back at Ashei and smiled at her, she gave a little giggle back at him. Rusl coughed into his hand and they both jumped. Ashei shrugged her shoulders at Shad and he gave her an apologetic smile. They continued with the meeting. Link really had to try to hold in the laughter.

At the end of the meeting Shad and Link were talking, well Shad was talking, Link was just smiling and nodding and trying to change the subject, he REALLY loathed Shad's rambling. He had tried evrything, EVERYTHING to change the subject without being irritating (as he often was) but desperate times call for desperate measures. He took a deep breath, held it it for a few seconds before screaming 'SO WHEN DID YOU AND ASHEI GET TOGETHER!???' Shad went red. Every Hylian, Human, Goron, Zora, Cat, Rock, Piece of dust, Milk Jug, and Octorok in the bar turned around and looked at them. Their expressions ranged from 'shut up dude' to 'im going to back away slowly...'.
Shad dragged Link out the door by his ear.

'owwie, owchie, owwie owwie owwwwww' winged Link. 'What the hell was that for?' asked Shad, in the angriest voice Link had ever heard him use 'I was just wondering when you two started going out..' asked Link innocently, looking out the corner of his eyes and twiddling his thumbs. Shad bit his lip like he was about to yell, but breathed out deeply and said with clenched teeth ' Link, number one, me and Ashei are just good friends, number 2, my relationships with members of the opposite sex are none of your business, number three-' he was cut off by Link's giggling 'you said sex' said Link, biting his lip, 'SHUT UP YOU BUMBLING IMBECILE!' yelled Shad. His glasses were steaming up 'me and Ashei are NOT a couple! now leave me alone!' 'alright then' said Link. Looking at the ground and holding his hands behind his back, Link plodded up the steps exiting the alley where the bar was.

A few moments after Link had left the alleyway Ashei came hurdling down the steps and rushed over to Shad. Shad put his arms around her waist and she threw her arms around his neck. Shad kissed her on the cheek. They looked into eachother's eyes for a few moments before she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Just then Link popped his head around the side of the alley 'I KNEW IT!' he yelled at them. They sprung apart and Ashei pulled a dagger from her pocket which she threw at Link's head. It missed by a few millimeters but Link got the message and left. They kissed again as it started to rain

THE END, ETC ETC

i have always wanted to write a ShadxAshei fic and now I have. woopee.

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow,I had never thought of these two as couple before!
Another awesome fic, Shiekah. Though I couldn't help but laugh at Link's level of immaturity:lol:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
yeah, i do love making Link into an idiot in my stuff, NOW, AWAY TO THE LAND OF WEIRD PAIRINGS! *swoosh* expect another one soon my loyal fans!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
This would definitely be an interesting couple to see developed into a story, but it works nicely as a one-shot, too :3 Good work, I like the personality you applied to Link here; it's always fun to see the different mannerisms people apply to him. Keep it up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom