• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Werewolf Link

Should there be Werewolf Link in the sequel of The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess?

• Yes it should had a Werewolf Link in the sequel.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it shouldn't had a Werewolf Link in the sequel.

• Its okay to have Werewolf Link in the sequel.

• I don't care if theres a Werewolf Link in the sequel.

• Total voters
Lots of people think Wolf Link is cool but what about a Werewolf Link? A Werewolf Link would totally be cool in my opinion. It could probably be in the sequel of The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. Something can happen to Link so he had to use the power of a Human, Wolf, and Werewolf.

I was thinking Ganondorf had both a Full Beast transformation (Boar) in Twilight Princess and Half Man, and Half Beast (Boar) Transformation in several games. I think Link should had atleast have one appearance of a Half Man, and Half Beast (Wolf) Transformation like Ganondorf/Ganon. What do you people think of Werewolf Link?

Last edited:

jugglaj91

I am me....
I don't think I would like it to be honest. I had enough or were-anything after Sonic Unleashed, and the Twilight craze thing.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Probably the easiest definiton to find is in the Twilight series.

Werewolves have been around for alot longer than Twilight has.

Also, the Link---> Wolf transition is most likely all we're going to see. At least it was slightly original. Werewolves and Zelda would just not mix. Werewolves are a played out idea, as far as videogames go. It's been tried time and time again, but to no avail.

I don't think it would bother me for another game, but it's definitely a played out idea these days. I also think I wouldn't care for it at all if the plot was dependent on that in a major way. Maybe as more of an extra thing in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom