• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Were B2/W2 Rushed?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I don't speak for everyone, but I certainly felt that they were. Within a few hours, I was already at the third gym, and it felt like a breeze getting there. The only thing I feel that B2/W2 really gave us were two new forms of Kyurem, a new gym leader here and there, a new town or two, enhanced graphics and a slightly expanded storyline. I understand that the setting was merely two years after B/W, but I still felt that there wasn't enough effort put into the game.

What about you guys? Do you feel that these games were rushed? Why or why not? How could they be improved? Discuss.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No they weren't as we all know POkemon Black White Version 2 was simply put with the same general engine as Pokemon Black White Version 1, this is the same instance iwth Zelda Ocarina of Time vs Zelda Majora's Mask, simply put one was using the same engine as its predecessor and thus we got a "quicker" result, think of it like the Call of Duty series even.

With all of that in mind I have to say I highly enjoyed Pokemon Black White Version 2; sure we did not get many new Pokemon but even so I just could not put the game down, it was a mystical adventure for one and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom