• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Welcome to the Castle Town Sig Shop (With Annoying Music!!!)

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
First, lol at the title. Ok, so I've gotten into making signatures and avatars, like my own, and if any of you guys want a cool picture for your signature, avatar, or profile picture, tell me what you want, and I'll make one. If you don't like it, I'll remake it until it's perfect. And it all costs only 500,000,000 Rupees per sig!!! But for fellow ZD members, it's free!!! I'm open on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays, and I'll have your image ready within the first twenty minutes I receive your request.

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My Sig is makes reference to a Redead being an offspring of two Gibdos so something like a family tree desing with the Gibdos as the parents and the little brackets going to a Redead refer to my Sig if you don't understand.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
I'd just like to say that your newest sig is too tall. The forum rules state that the maximum is 400x250. Only. It cannot exceed the height of 250 pixels. The Redead signature that you made is 240x400. I'm sure that you could switch those dimensions and follow the rules. I'm excited to see more of your work though, looks like you're on the right track!

My personal favorite size is 400x150. Its a wonderful size that works very well for signatures.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Hero of Music, is the new Sig I just made for myself ok? It passes your recommended size by 200 pixels.

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
I would like OOT link playing the ocarina and molgera swirling around him with the text(Molgera,the desert dwelling beast

Molgera 2)

Last edited:

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Whups...

Ok, I guess I forgot to mention that I was going camping with friends and would be gone for two weeks, two weeks ago. @_@ I am back now and will be online Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. My apologies again to Molgera2 for not responding to your request. It shouldn't happen again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom