• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird things you've done/seen done

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I got a friend request on Facebook from someone I went to High School with who annoyed me, I still have not responded to it since I am a little bit worried this person would only be there to be irritating with me again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I once saw someone walk into my gym quite a slight build. Pick up some light dumbells and start chest pressing. Roaring like a beast on each rep then slamming the weights back down hard and storming back out again. I don't even know if they were a legit member because I never saw them again.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Me and my sister both used to be able to contort our bodies in a way that lets us hold our hands behind our back and fold our arms above our head so that they’d be in front without letting go. Freaked the hell out of a good handful of people all throughout middle and high school.

I don’t think I can do it anymore, but my sister might.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I got a friend request on Facebook from someone I went to High School with who annoyed me, I still have not responded to it since I am a little bit worried this person would only be there to be irritating with me again.
I don't think this is a particularly weird thing to do on your end. You're totally entitled not to let someone into your life who made you feel annoyed or uncomfortable in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom