• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Weird Dreams

I had a really weird dream last night so I wanted to share it and ask: anyone else have odd dreams? If you do, please share them!

Anyway: here it is: so I was driving in the American southwest.. I think I was going to the Grand Canyon, so I was in Arizona. Anyway, so all of a sudden I'm walking next to a park. T
I see some guy playing frisbee or something, then he walks up to me, takes my hat, and throws it. (How fitting it was my Dbacks hat too). For some reason, I knew this guy's name was 257. So anyway, I think I punched him, then I was back in the car, same place as before. Except this time, I take a right and I'm on a suburban street. Then, I pull into the driveway of a blue house, and go inside. I remember putting a giant red book and a tiny white book on a couch in the basement of the house, then the owners daughter (who looked suspiciously like a blonde Anju) set the table. Then we talked (Idk what about) and then I woke up.
Oh yeah, my mom was in the car and in the house.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
i have had 2 weird dreams one was i made my mom mad somehow and she chopped of my head

the other one i was on my first ever date with a girl i was planning to ask out then arms were growing out her body (it reminded me of Death Hand) and ripped open my stomach and i felt a strange pain i thought it was real but i woke up and my cat was on my chest with her claws out

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Once I had a dream about a girl I had a crush on in 4th grade, we were both grown ups and she was waiting for me in the kitchen when I got home from work (I presume) and I walked towards her, she was wearing an apron and her hair was in a 50's style, and all of a sudden her head turned into an orange foam with chunks of red, and then I woke up. Another time i had a dream that I was watching a documentary about a singer named "Gloria Sweet" and her attempted assassination, apparently when she was performing, someone managed to sneak up on stage with a power drill, and witnesses said "We could all here buzzing, but assumed it was just a problem with the speakers" and all of a sudden her entire jaw exploded when the assassin drilled into her teeth, there were pictures of her with fans later that day with her tongue (it was ENLARGED)
on a necklace around her neck, and then I woke up.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I once had a dream I was in my garden walking around and there was a hive of bees or wasps then they started to attack me. I woke up to a buzzing sound, a fly had managed to get in and was above my bed making a noise triggering this dream.
Also my alarm clock sounds like a cockerel and sometimes I dream of a cockerel just before it wakes me.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
MINE IS THE WIERDEST OF ALL!!!!!

I walk to school one day, when there is an announcement about a school trip. I go 'yay' and hop on a bus that is suddenly there, and in under a second we were there.
The teacher splits us into groups, and I am with the art Teacher.

Next, we go to a gloomy car park and see a literally VERTICAL slope of a car park. We all climb up a bit of it, and then fall on our heads (That hurt.) Eventually, the teacher saw that the attempt was futile. That was until I grew a Superman cape and flew up. The others followed (More Superman capes).

The inside of the car park was all. Multi-coloured. I was about to walk forward when an evil, multi-coloured man-eating plant grew in a second in front of me. The plant started dancing, saying 'I need your Aura' and then it stole my aura. Next thing I knew I was in Mario Land. A Headless Llama walked in front of me.

I woke up with an urge to watch Superman while eating tacos.

Skunk

Floof
I once had a dream that a five year old version of myself and my friend were driving around... some where on a rainy day. We went to an abandoned building and my friend said that they had business to take care of. Suddenly, Dusks(Kingdom Hearts enemies) appeared all around us and my friend pulled out a gun that shot candy and killed them by shooting them.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Nah. Mine have been really weird.

I was walking around my school and there was this really pretty girl there. I started talking to her and then a few friends came along and all of us went to an empty classroom where the girl tells us she's from the past and is the princess of England. She needed our help so we all go back to the past with her by stepping through a portal she made.

When we get there, we're supposed to act like peasants and whatever until the princess could bring us to the queen. Well I decided to sneak around a castle and met the queen before anyone else in the group of us that went back to the past. The queen was young, maybe young 30's and she realized who I was somehow and we had a conversation about what was going on. I learned that we were supposed to protect the "fiddlesticks" from some bandits that were trying to steal it. A few friends of mine ended up in armor and I ended up partnering with Sherlock Holmes and the Princess.

I was sneaking around the area where the fiddlesticks were when I noticed the bandits appear. I began to persue them woth the princess behind me, ended up shot by a crossbow and looked to see it was a castle guard that did it. The princess dragged me off to an alley, Sherlock went off after the bandits bit it didn't look like he'd catch them, and my friends were on the way to our alley(having seen the princess drag me off)

While we were in the alley the princess pulled the crossbow bolt out of my shoulder and tended to my wound and then we kissed. It seemed that right after the kiss my friends appeared and non of them seemed hurt. The princess made a portal back to the present and she stayed there with us. She said that by failing in protecting the fiddlesticks we actually succeeded in what we were meant to do and that was why nothing was changed in the future. Then the princess and I walked away from the school together and I woke up.

I generally have really odd dreams, but theweirdest on was probably when my best friend and I went to this weird club where Jack Black was the bouncer and he had a jet pack. There was a half naked guy breakdancing on the table and he accidentally kicked my friend in the chest a nd knock ed him back into a large shelf. The whol shelf collapsed onto him and crushed his body. I apparently had a pocket pick ax and removed his body from the wreckage. I dragged him into the back room where he was magically healed and inside a crate of pears behind us was another one of my friends. She was hiding from her parents for some odd reason. Eventually we all tried to sneak back to my first friend's house but we got caught by his sister/brother.All our parents got mad and cooperativly decided to send us all to a boot camp where my two friends fell in love and I just co existed as a third wheel.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Last night I had a dream that one of my sister's friends wanted to have a baby with her husband, but they were both infertile or whatever, so my sister and her husband decided to become "surrogate parents" and let the friend adopt their baby.

U

Ushio

I had a weird Ghirahim related dream the other night; (Probably due to the large amounts of LoZ fanfics I've been reading) Anywho, Ghirahim kidnapped my family and made me and my nephew his slaves. So, for some odd reason, we were planting flowers. I guess his landscaping had to be fabulous, too. Anyways, Ghirahim captured Link and we were torturing him... By tickling. Yeah.

mmhm, this stuff goes on in my head regularly.

Last night I had a dream that VanitasXII and I jumped off a cliff. Not even kidding. It got weirder, too. We were both harnessed, but for some reason mine stopped me and his didn't. He landed right on the concrete below us, and - this is where it gets weird - his legs went through the concrete, making him stuck. There was no one remotely near us (good idea to jump off a cliff with no one around you, right?), so we couldn't enlist anyone's help. Randomly, the location changes. We're still below the cliff with Vanitas having his legs stuck and broken, but now we're in the middle of a small town in Renaissance France. We get people to help us and - not sure how he did this with his legs shattered - walked to a nearby homeless shelter to get food.

Yeah, that dream was freaky as hell. When I woke up, I deduced the sources of the dream: a video I saw on Tosh.0 of someone parachuting off a tall structure and a preview I saw for Les Miserables last night; the former causing the jumping off the cliff, and the latter being why we were randomly thrown in a small, poor village in France. Still not sure why Vanitas was there, nor why his harness didn't work and he got his legs broken, though.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The weirdest dream I can remember started with me in town with all of my friends and then after a little while, me and every single girl I know all went back to my house. The dream skipped the travelling part and jumped right to my house, only all of the girls were now wearing wedding dresses and I knew they were all in love with me. I was wearing a nice suit and took a stanly knife out of the pocket and started killing them with it. They were all smiling as I did it and when they had all died I woke up with a scream.

I didn't like that dream. I didn't like that dream at all.

I once dreamt that ZD was a mansion and all of the members lived together. Outside there was a pool full of sea lions, and Azure Sage was one of them, and whenever he looked up out of the pool everyone would hide.

Fun times.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I dreamt that I held a baby cheetah in my room.The cheetah's eyes were different-left was red,right was blue.I cuddle it, till someone shot me and took back the cheetah."Hey! THAT'S MINE!" I said.Then all of the sudden,the ghraphics turned into Kung Fu Panda quality.I was like :" This is...a dream...."
Then I woke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom