• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Webcam

This is to go with Zenox's Microphone thread. Many people nowadays have a webcam so they can video chat with friends. What kind of webcam do you use?

I currently use this little webcam that was built into my laptop. It's not great, but it works.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I actually don't use any kind of webcam; the best I use is my ipod Touch 4th generation.

I used to have a really nice Logitech webcam that my dad bought for himself for reasons I still don't understand. He opened it, slapped it on his computer, and it hasn't been turned on once. So I swiped it, threw it on my computer and started using it. I don't know the model. My little sister (She's 11 so I don't know what she's trying to prove here) swiped it from me so she could start filming herself singing Justin Bieber covers so she can hope to get noticed. (She thinks she's an awesome singer, which she is not) After my mom moved up to Salt Lake, she brought the webcam with her and ended up losing it. No one is quite sure what happened to it, but I would love to have it back.

And now I'm left without a webcam. The only thing that I use that even uses a webcam is Skype, but I haven't purchased the Premium or whatever, so I wouldn't be able to do group webcam or whatever if I wanted, I'd only be able to video call with one other person (which I think would be awkward as :cucco:; I don't really have anyone to talk to) So until a need to buy a webcam arises, I won't be doing it any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom