• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

We Are All But Gone(Actual)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
But Rachel is not so friendly. She spins, her bow trained on the bomber, her eyes narrow with feral rage. A human. She's about to growl out a curse at him when she stiffened, her ears training on a distinctive sound. Clickers. They are making their way out here. Heart pounding furiously, time seems to slow. Her eyes pan down to the door. The runner stages of infection are already outside.

"RUN!"

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Needing no second warning, Ariadne sees the Clickers, grabs Rachel's hand, and bolts off, making sure her companion can match her pace.

Moonstone

The two run until they're out of breath. The runners still pursue quickly, but clickers, being blind, will never catch up to them. Rachel breaks away from her companion, flashing her a fierce and tired smile, and turns loading her bow. She shoots one of the runners, but they're advancing too quickly to get a second shot. She looks to her companion for her katana, desperate. Ariadne can shoot here, the clickers may move in the direction but surely won't find them in the open very easily.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
She draws her machine gun, tossing Rachel the katana, and shoots several rounds, letting off that same battle cry as in the Wal-Mart.

Moonstone

Rachel is a flurry of blows. Together, the pair easily take out the wave. She turns and smiles at her companion.

Moonstone

Startled, Rachel loads her bow, aiming it at the source. Her eyes narrow dangerously. "You. What do you want? Make it quick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom