• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ways you find games.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I was just currently bored and decided to look through the Walmart online selections on games. Seeing all the known tittles then seeing odd unknown tittles like Aladdin magical racers which looks bad and an interesting tittle The monkey king the legend begins. It made me think how do you usually find out about games and such.

Me I usually just find out about games from hear say, looking through used game stores, pawn shops and youtube. I enjoy going into a used game store and seeing this interesting sounding game. Looking at the art and reading the box. If the price is right I might get it. Watching a Let's play of a tittle I never heard of also helps getting my knowledge of more games that i never knew of. Like those hidden gems on a system.

I stay away from wiki though to find out games. It hurts my soul seein the japan only games. Like the legend series getting psp makes and the Digimon game on it. I love Digimon so much!! Except Digimon world 4. It is a sucky co-op beat em up that hurts my soul and has sucky conditions to digivolve into something useful.

How about you. What do you do to search or just look up games?

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Why or how does the walmart online have FFX, FFX-2 and Kingdom Hearts Re:chain of memories for the ps2? Was there really so many copies that they are in storage? I'm confused and if i didn't already have all three I'd be far more interested in this fact.

Dan

Mostly from video game websites I'm subscribed to. Even then I'm not really up to date with current game releases. For example I recall there being Majora's Mask 3D rumors then the next time I hear about it is out on the 3ds.
The other way is through sales, such as the humble bundle, steam sales, gog sales, and bundle stars that has some pretty obscure indie game sales, most of which seem pretty Meh but it does include some gems at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom