• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Watercolor, Oil Pastels, Crayons, Coloring Pencils- Which Suits You the Best and Why?

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
When it comes to sketches I prefer a good ol #2, Prisma colours and Micron to ink. When it comes to painting I ONLY use acrylics, I cant paint with water colours to save my life.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I prefer colored pencils over anything. I first do a rough sketch with a #2 then do the actual drawing with my colored pencils in my sketch book.

Talicor

Bringer of Dragons
Well.. I love traditional watercolors for when I'm doing skies and such, but for more intricate things/experiments. I tend to do watercolor pencils/ regular colored pencils because I usually only have my dry medium sketchbook with me. For average doodles, graphite is my friend. I am pretty good at charcoal too, I just hate the mess. Acrylic is what I use to paint custom designs on my t shirts. (Along with bleach pens)you could say I'm a person with many talents. (I'm also a great trumpet player!) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom