• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple. Ocarina of Time. HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mrkosta2000

I thought I was doing great in this temple then I came upon a comment>.> made by the "video walkthrough" host and he said "IF you do not have 2 keys at this point, you are in trouble". Well I guess i messed up as I did NOT have the two keys at that point.
I tried finding where I missed one and now I am totally LOST.

How can I start this temple from the beginning with the water level as it was from the start and then sequence myself thru it again?

Thanks in advance.
Kosta

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The triforce mark to raise the water to the highest (and default) level is through the west door on the top floor. Before doing that though, did you get the key in the middle "tower" of the dungeon, underneath the block that floats up when you raise the water to the 2nd level? A hole is revealed, and you use the iron boots to sink down into it and into a hallway which leads to a key. That's a pretty easily overlooked key and might be the one you're missing.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Instead of using the video walkthrough, go to the written walkthrough and find out where you messed up - it's easier.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I belive Insanity has the right idea. This is what I was going to suggest as it is the easiest key to miss, and can be a pain to back track and get, trust me :)

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
There's also the one behind the wall you bomb directly above the room you meet up with Ruto at .. I've forgotten to nab that one on a couple of occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom