• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Water Temple in OOT

At first I found the water temple hard. Then I went to the zledadungeon walkthrough for it, and couldn't make any sense of it at all. Call me tihck if you like. So, I failed spectacularly to read the wlakthrough and comprhehmd, and then I went back to the water temple. I then Finished it the smae day. How, I have no idea. But after not being able to understand the wlakthrough, It was strangely easy.

T

Typhingblade

:tektite: = :O
:tektite: + :mastersword: = ^w^

Water temple was so easy that i got there in 5 minutes...

It actually wasnt that hard. Like blackice_cc said, the changing the water level was confusing in my opinion. At the end for the boss, I was expecting a really feirce water creature, and it turned out to be a really simple "Ameba" :lol: Anyways, the puzzels in the temple were quite confusing, but not hard.

link to present

Four Year ZD Member
It actually wasnt that hard. Like blackice_cc said, the changing the water level was confusing in my opinion. At the end for the boss, I was expecting a really feirce water creature, and it turned out to be a really simple "Ameba" :lol: Anyways, the puzzels in the temple were quite confusing, but not hard.

Same here I went through the dungon expecting a hard boss but when saw moprha, I went what the?:(o.o

IMO it is easy to stay alive but incredible easy to get lost or lose a key, even after beating it several times. The first time I played it I thought I had used a key in a wrong door and stuffed the entire file up.

A

Aerialjade

Didn't anybody enjoy this temple? Maybe I'm insane, but it's one of my favourite temples in Oot. It didn't give me as much trouble as I was expecting it to. I heard how puzzling and aggravating it was and when I finally got to it, I was surprised. For me it was really enjoyable, a nice challenge, and it had an epic mini-boss to boot!

A

Avia Rayne

Haha, maybe I'm just lame like that, and when I first went through the water temple it took me a good couple of hours. ^^

I mean, after that, I bought the walkthrough and it was a breeze. But this last time I played through it I forgot to raise the water level in the tower thing TWICE and had to go through the process of getting back up there (which invovled raising the water to the top, then back down to the bottom). That was the most annoying time I've played through it.

D

dark_zero

i couldnt figure out to do one time so i turned off my N64 and didnt play it for 3 months and than came back and finally beat it now its not as hard as it was the first time but no matter how much i play this game ill never like the water temple to much confusion with that darn key and too much switchin from koroki boots to iron boots

P

pickle962

I've ALWAYS found the water temple hard! It took me literally AGES to beat it:mad:

I find that althoug h the water temple may not be REALLY HARD.

almost any water temple in any zelda game is the hardest for that game

like in MM that dungeon was huge

No kidding. The LakeBed Temple in Twilight Princess wasn't a picnic either. They just always seem to be incredibly huge and confusing no matter which Zelda game you're playing. I'm looking forward to the next one to tell you the truth. :D

Shnappy

derp
I honestly think that its difficulty is overrated. Sure, it's hard, but not "Turn off the Gamecube and throw it out the window" hard. I think it being moderately difficult is what makes it fun. I like a challenge once in a while, and I think the Water Temple was just the right difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom