• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wars

felipe970421

Mardek Innanu El-Enkidu
Wait a minute, weren't the princesses called zelda because of the Princess Zelda you find sleeping in Zelda II?

You have a long way to go my friend.

To answer your particular question, no, it was retconned, so the backstory of AoL is false

Don't respond to this, keep this on topic

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like the connection you made between the Shiekah and the original interlopers!

I briefly mentioned in one of my recent threads that I think that only a section of the supposed "dark interlopers" were sealed away! The name suggests that this section of the tribe were named the "dark interlopers" becuase they tried to overpower and enter the sacred realm using their dark powers (fused shadow) So the original tribe could have been called something much different!

In fact it mentions that the "Dark interlopers" are a tribe of sorcerers, so it could infact be that they are indeed many connections between multiple races in Hyrule in other Zelda games! I am going to make a thread about the interlopers and their connections in my next theory :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom