• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

War of Worlds (Sign Up)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Ok, I getting started on Chapter four pretty soon so, just want to let you guys know, the whole story is going to reaaallllllyyyy looooong, so, I suppose I could make Characters myself, but it's more fun this way, just go to my main page and click on all threads or something, but if you're too lazy to do so then. . .

Name:
Eye:
Personality:
What Do You Want Them To Be?:(Sage, Elder, Zora, Human, that sorta thing)

if you want to do this then you're on the right track!:)

If anyone wants to have anything to do with this then please post now, because i can't start writing until I have all the people that I need, it's kinda hard when you have the whole thing planned out and then someone posts a character that would be good for the story, and then i have to re-think it all with that new character in it and it gets very irritating, so please don't wait until the last second, i'll let everyone know when either:I have all the people that i need, or I can't wait any longer.
so, if you've got an idea burning a hole in your skull just bursting with pride to get out onto this sign-up page, then grant it's wish and post it on here!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom