• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread War of The Divine-Game Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
CASTLE TOWN
Din 30, 1837
A joyous Cataclysm's Eve celebration is under way in Castle Town Square, in the shadow of Hyrule Castle. The streets filled with Wine, Women, and Song. The Lanterns line the streets as festival goers in costume partake in carnival games and other Summer festivities. The Evening sky lit by the Crimson Moon ; ever watchful, ever present. Dwarven Ale and Lon Lon Milk making the Finest Mead in the Hylian Valley. the Guard, though lax in their duties are still forever vigilant in this rennaissance of Hylian culture.

As the Moon begins to eclipse as it does every Cataclysm's Eve, 3 Comets can be seen in the Sky, heading towards Labrynna, almost reminiscent of another familiar astral body that fell in said direction, but none lived who knew the implication.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ARBITER'S CASTLE,GERUDO DESERT
The Knights of The Arbiter wrap another night of their usual training and drills. as they head to their Chambers, a few see three Comets plummet, decimating the Castle to naught but ash and broken stone. In the burning wreckage, instead of meteorite, arise 3 naked women, hair of Claret, Cerulean, and Verdant hue
"The Trip is always the worst part. Any survivors?"
says the Cerulean, licking her finger and twirling her bangs
-Matters not. None here of our orchestration did dwell in this profane gesture to us

The Claret said, fabricating a gold band out of nothing, sliding her hair through to a pony tail atop her head
"That may be so, sister, but starting out with a bang might not have been a wise gesture"
the Verdant said, about to put her hair in buns, but instead shears her hair to just below the shoulder, and dons a Burette, fashioned in the manner of the Claret
The claret stares agast as the Verdant.
"Wise or no, if we're going to make any headway, we had to start here"

The Maidens walk out into the desert, clothes forming around their succulent forms to their specification as the Eclipse forms the Black ring upon the Crimson Moon.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ORDON, FARON WOODS

Xander, having been sent on orders from his king away from the Castle, looks for any sign of "faeries" or "nyads" or whatever drivel his Lord had sent him on. This is moinkshit Xander thought as he heard music faintly in the trees, uncertain of its location indicative of himself.

Pen

The game is on!
ORDON, FARON WOODS

Liantha was one of the few residents of Ordon who was unable to fully relax on this Cataclysm's Eve. Instead of joining in on the various festivities in the city, she was patrolling the city outskirts, knowing that big events like this was prime time for criminal activities to occur in the shadows when all eyes are preoccupied elsewhere. Dressed in black and wearing a black Keaton Mask, she moved across the rooftops by the edge of the forest. From time to time she would go a bit into the grove to make sure there was nothing going on in there, and this time she actually noticed something. Not too far away she spotted what looked like an armored man walking through the woods, somewhat in the direction of the city. What business would a man in armor have here at a time like this if not hostile? Liantha wondered. Sneakily she positioned herself between the man and the city, and then she approached him and pulled out her green plasma naginata, holding it toward him in a threatening manner.

"Halt, trespasser!" she called to him, making her voice sound a bit raspy as she always did while in her Shadow-Fox disguise. "State your business!"

Storm

Xander looks at the Infamous Shadow Fox and laughs a bit
"Halloween is 4 months from now, but I'll see if I have any candy to give you"
Xander goes into his pouch and finds a few Caramels and hands them to the Shadow Fox

Pen

The game is on!
The man's remark went over Liantha's head. Halloween is indeed four months from now, but what about it? Nevertheless she took the caramels and put them in her pocket.

"I will not fall for bribery. I still cannot let you pass without knowing what you're here for."

Storm

Xander adjusts himself, and shows his badge
"Im on Arbiter's Business. I was given intel to look for something called Dryads. Have you seen Children, dressed in all green, possibly accompanied by floating balls of light with Wings? My Intel says there should be some around here. something about Cycles and prophecy and other mumbo Jumbo. any intel would be greatly appreciated, especially if you're a local"
Xander was getting slightly irritated at this point, having been laughed at earlier today when he made it to town himself asking around for this exact thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen

The game is on!
"The children of the forest have been extinct for centuries," Liantha replies and lowers her naginata once she sees the badge. "Did you not know that?"

Storm

Xander's helmet lowers at these words, screaming internally at this premise
" No. It cannot be. I have spent years researching. the Black King swore this intel was genuine. My Superiors...Mentors, Colleagues. all said to go for this Trek, and for what? a Dead End? I can not go back empty handed. If you will excuse me"
Xander turns and begins to head for the Center of Town.

Pen

The game is on!
"You will only find crowds of people in that direction, um... sir Fray," Liantha called after the man hesitantly. "The only remnant from the time of the Kokiri is the great tree, but it's nothing special..."

Storm

"hmm. a great Tree. Perhaps I should Investigate...." Xander says as he heads towards the Tree, ready and willing to do whatever is nessary to achieve his goal.

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha did not initially follow Xander to the tree as she wasn't sure he was worth the trouble, but as soon as he got there, she swooped in seemingly out of nowhere.

"I must warn you that these are sacred grounds," she explained. "If you don't behave here there will be consequences."

Storm

As Xander enters Deku Park, it is a spectacle to be seen. in the middle stands a burnt Tree Stump teeming with Mushrooms and Vines, and in front of it a Monolith of Arboreal Magnitude. thousands of feet tall. 5 Trees latch onto this tree, spiraling up its Trunk. Ember, Mystery, Gale, Pegasus, and Scent Seeds litter the vicinity. Piercing from atop this Tree is a Spire, depowered save for the occasional spark or two that shows it is where the Forcefield once stood. one of the last salacious deeds Donna Wyte partook in some 70 years ago in times where she followed the Cult. Wooden carvings surround the Tree in a semicircle. each one with a Plaque and a story. Closer to the Tree stand Gravestones. One gave Xander Pause.

RENGO REX BRAON
9/18/576-8/16/575
"Carry On My Wayward Son"

"This place sure is fascinating...You're a local. whats the History of....all this"
Xander walks around to a Door, carved from a foreign wood, telling a tale of a Wolf fighting with Foxes against a Sea of Lizards in the Dwarven Alphabet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyrule/Gerudo Border
The Three Maidens walks across the Bridge into Greater Hylia
"This is where we Part Sisters. To Holodrum I go. how I wish to grasp my Rod once More"
"Fare the Well, Sister, My Lyre calls to my in Labrynna. how I wish to Pluck upon her strings"
"and I will gather my Grimoire from it's Guardian here in Hyrule. Return to the Ranch in 4 Days Time"
"Agreed"
"Agreed"
"Agreed"
The Sisters split their seperate ways. The Cerulean flying Farther to the West. the Claret soaring to the Northeast. and the Verdant Making her way Southeast

Pen

The game is on!
"They call it the Great Deku Tree," Liantha explains. She assumes a straight posture in front of the tree, almost as if she's giving a lecture. "However, according to legend, the Great Deku Tree is supposed to be a sentient, talking, and wise guardian of the forest. This big tree shows no such signs. I've been told that the tree created the children of the forest, the Kokiri, many centuries ago, but that they all died. Assuming those tales are true, then evidently the tree must have died as well, or at the very least lost its mind."

Storm

The tree interrupts
"And here we have The Granddaughter of the Moon, teaching a soldier of the West about my Father rather incorrectly. Has anyone tried to talk to me in the interim? No. Not for 70 years. Was I taught to form life? No. I fear what travesties I would Unleash if i did untaught. I am very must in charge of my Mental Faculties, thank you very Much"
Xander stands aghast at the Tree responding with such fervor and venom in it's thundering voice.

Pen

The game is on!
Liantha turned around startled at the tree's voice. Her heart was pounding hard as she attempted to form a verbal reaction.

"You're... alive?" was all she could say initially. "I apologise for my rudeness." She was a bit surprised herself for her apologetic response, but didn't dare to take it back.

Storm

Xander kneels before the Tree
"Mighty Tree of the Woods. I seek Something known as a Dryad. perhaps you would know"
The tree snickers
"I believe that your companion is pretty aft. there have not been what you would consider dryads in these woods for 1200 years at this point. a great plague made them not himself, and the First mayor of Ordon slew them where they stood and took stewardship of the forest, for whatever is madness considered stewardship. I was merely a bud, watching in curious horror at the the things I saw this man do"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom