• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Voting! GCC: Monsters!

The Best Entry?

• Lanzz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zenox

• Hero of Music

• CannibalPieChan

• Kybyrian

• BraveHuxley

• FierceDeity

• Axle the Beast

• Kazumi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kybyrian

Welcome to this edition of the Graphics Community Competition, folks! This week the theme was monsters. We got an amazing nine entries! Please take the time to evaluate these signatures and vote for whichever one you find the best, and support us by entering in next week's competition!

ZELDA/FIRE
--------------------
Create a signature related to The Legend of Zelda that includes a theme of fire.
Due Date: Thursday, February 10th
You may not use any previously entered works.
Please keep in mind that the limit is 800x250 pixels.
All entries are to be PMed to Bigelover88

Entry One: Lanzz

Entry Two: Zenox

Entry Three: Hero of Music

Entry Four: CannibalPieChan

Entry Five: Kybyrian

Entry Six: Brave Huxley

Entry Seven: FierceDeity

Entry Eight: Axle the Beast

Entry Nine: Kazumi

Thank you all for supporting the Zelda Dungeon Graphics Community Competition!​

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I gotta say I am torn between Axle and Kybyrian...the others are brilliant too but those two are the best for me.

I love Kybyrian's because he has used one of my favourite characters from monster's inc and I love the way he has done it.

But I love Axle's because it fits the theme perfectly....I'll have to go with:

Axle's.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Oh my goodness. What a turnout!

And every sig is freaking awesome. Usually I point out one by one on what could be better, but every sig is freaking amazing. I will say that you may want to add some test next time Kazumi.

My vote goes to Zenox for creativity and uniqueness. Also, I fell in love with that cookie monster song a long time ago so to see it again brings back memories. Even still though, I had a really hard time picking one.

Wow... I can't chose between Zenox, or Axle. Both of them are just amazing.
Zenox, I love his because I love the cookie Monster. (I love the Cookie Monster <3)
Axle's is amazing as well, because I love Kingdom Hearts. I just love how he done all of the graphics all dark, and had just that wording the only odd colour. (In a good way of course!)

But.... Axle has my vote.

Brave Huxley for sure. His has awesome shading and the way he does the darkness is bad***. The background's design makes it look halfway between painted stone and graffiti, mixing together with the darkness to make an awesome, gritty aesthetic. I love it! ^^

Jedizora

:right:
It was a hard choise between axle and HoM. They are both done extremely well, but HoM's has the Balrog, and as much as I love kingdom hearts, I love the balrog.

W

writer789

I've to admit that I really enjoyed the forum. Nice pictures uploaded. I hope I'll upload few nice pictures soon.

Kybyrian

CONGRATULATIONS
To our winner:
BRAVEHUXLEY

Your work will be featured on the main site at the end of the month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom