• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Visiting TP Hyrule

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
If you won a prize, and with your prize you can visit TP Hyrule. But you can only be there for one day, that means you can only visit one/two area's.
Where should you go? and why?

If I won such prize I should go to Zora's domain, it's the most peacefull place in TP

Din Akera

Sniper
Easy. Castle Town and Hyrule Castle.

These are Zelda icons. And I LOVED their design in TP. it was one of the more realistic and intricate places. I would hope though that in the city I would be able to enter all the buildings and shops. Also, it would be nice if the king/princess Zelda were ruling, not an evil force, so that I could enter and look around the castle as it would be in peaceful times. :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
i would visit there and when the day almost ended i would make emmet brown(back to the future)make me go back in time so i could explore more and eventuly i would have explored everywhere

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I would visit the Goron Mines and the Lanayru Springs. And try and get a girl to go with me to the latter.

Djinn

and Tonic
My curiosity would never keep me away from the Sacred Grove and Temple of Time ruins. I love places like that, even if the annoying skull kid lives there.

But I am naturally attracted to forested areas and I love really old places like the Temple ruins. Other than that I would also like to see Zora's Domain. Castle Town or Kakariko do not interest me much. I like more natural areas than civilization most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom