• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Virtual Console

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but here it is. i have been playing majora's mask on the virtual console for a couple years now and i can't finish because i get sick of the classic controller. my classic controller is designed just like a snes controller but i has two sticks. i hate it. i know you can't use the n64 controller but can you use a gamecube one instead? i know many old games on the vc can use the gamecube controller so i was just wondering if you could for this one. when i read the vc manuel it doesn't say. is there anyone that could tell me? i would really appreciate it. thank you.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Definetely buy a GameCube controller, this should solve your problem with Majora's Mask. However, this isn't the best option for NES/SNES Virtual Console games. For these, stick with your Classic Controller.

JamesBond007 already answered your question for this instance, but just so you know, a Gamecube controller can be used for any N64 game on the VC unless otherwise noted. Coincidentally, I just stopped playing MM on the virtual console, and I was using a Gamecube controller. Funny, eh?

thank you all very much! i remember reading for the original legend of zelda that you could use a gamecube controller but i didn't know about mm. but now i do! oh and about the other classic controller the bigger one that wouldn't solve my problem. my problem is with the button placement. and the classic controller pro has a better grip but the same button placement. i don't have a problem with a gamecube controller. i had to buy one when i bought a used copy of ww so i know how to use it. that's why i was asking about mm. i have no problem when i play a link to the past with the classic controller just when playing mm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom