• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Violet's Hall of Graphics.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
So yeah. I decided to make a graphic thread..

So first things first.

I don't use gimp, photoshop or anything. I use this magical online photo editing thingy called PicMonkey. I would say that PicMonkey is quite great.

frzcvj1wz54d0syrpkg0fjj9jw3niy98.jpg

What do you think?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
My PC lighting is all mucked up, so its a little hard to see it on this PC, but it still look great. :> I love that simple, but cute little style. ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I FREAKING LOVE PICMONKEY! /JSin

Anyways, what you have here is actually very good. Considering the type of application PM is, you did a very good job of creating what you did. Granted it could've been somewhat brighter, but nonetheless, it's still fairly good. Keep it up, Violet! :yes:

Violet Link

=O

So many people who like it already! Thanks everyone. <3

And I created a few stuff!

ylaubm5d6s2pkemyomhu3rars4ra3yz9.jpg

I created this a few hours before making that Ib siggy at the first post there.

And this one:

gzemj07ybqxev3x4b42mqqhxja9s96p2.jpg

Well, the phrase "We have secrets that aren't meant to be shared" is derived from the anime Durarara!!. I can imagine that based on that picture, all of them are secretly worried about their past selves while actually being happy on the outside, trying to forget their old selves and move on.

wow, long explanation, huh

Other than that, I'm having a hard time on the textures. It's so hard to choose... but this is the result~ <3

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Wow, those are so nice, sis! I especially like the one with Eren! That quote fits so well! The Durarara!! one's red border doesn't seem to fit with the image, though. Maybe if the edges were rounded or if the border was black... I dunno, maybe it's just me. It looks great either way, though, and the lighting is much better than in the Ib sig you made last time, so good job on that! You're doing pretty well at making graphics so far, sis! Keep 'em coming! =D

Violet Link

Update!

r0utcn9cvaf73gric7go9y8p777phcwi.jpg

Yeah, this time, it's a bit sad, but this is the only perfect image that I can currently choose T_T

I used the smudge black effect and colored everything, except for Ib. I'm kinda sad though that Garry doesn't look that clear. :c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom