• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Fig

The Altruist
These drawings are amazing!!! I may not be know all the aspects of drawing, but from my point of view, this is pretty much one of the greatest styles of art I've seen!!! Keep up the amazing work Vio and with if you just keep drawing everyday, your art will only just improve on!!!! :> <3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
tumblr_mvd9f4zOAS1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

Boop. I drew a woodpecker for my art exam at school. Got an 80, which was an A. I'm happy.

Violet Link

tumblr_mvh2d3BHAD1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

I drew Akihito from Kyoukai no Kanata. I couldn't resist drawing his youmu form in episode 4.

his hair is sO HARD TO DRAW aishfqdaPSJKDFKasdhfpjckjadsoilks;sdkfhisusijak

edit:

tumblr_mvhe0u5zxA1sl6zjjo1_500.jpg

effects yay

Last edited:

bunny

birb overlord
I think Az is right about his neck, but if you made his shoulders a little less broad I think it'd look fine. I noticed that his right ear and eye appear bigger than the ones on the left. It's not by much, but I thought I should address it. ;o The only other thing I'd point out is his collar. It looks like the shirt collar is above his blazer thingy, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be underneath. Also the collar looks kind of flat, and I think it's supposed to stand up more. If you look at his collar in this picture, maybe it will make more sense. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131010124726/kyoukainokanata/images/thumb/c/cf/Akihito_Kanbara.png/250px-Akihito_Kanbara.png I don't know if you drew him from memory or not, but hopefully that makes my last sentence more understandable. ;-;

I know you didn't ask for a critique, but to be completely honest, critiques will help sooo much with your growth as an artist. I hope you don't think I'm being harsh; I just wanna help. c:

Overall it looks really great! His hair is good, and I like the little effect stuff you drew. =D Keep it up, girl!

Violet Link

okay so the moment where you aaaaaaaaallll been waiting for

i don't know if the drawing is a bit big so spoiler tag it is

tumblr_mwct2zULP21sl6zjjo1_1280.jpg

yes. you guys are cute. this drawing made me go "asfadsfhaslfha;sdfka" and "awwwww". but technically i noticed a few mistakes here so i'm sorry guys ;w; the drawing still looks cute though

i'm sorry abi if you don't really look like that i tried to remember back to know what you looked like... so yeah

i love you two.

bunny

birb overlord
Awh! Actually you did a pretty good job remembering what I look like. The faces look a little flat, but other than that it's perfect. C: it's super cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom