• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villains of Star City SU

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well right now tex and Tsunami have no one. Wolf has 2 and comet has all of them. Inly one not accepted is Swordbomb's

Name: Malady Thorne (Prefers to be called Maddy)
Profession: EVIL OVERLORD! (jk, a secretary)
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, 5' 6", Not very strong,

Super Name: Warlock
Main Nemesis: Blink
Powers: Super agility, and telekinesis
Costume: Doesn't really have a designated costume, but generally wears all black.
Backstory: Malady Thorne knew she was evil since she was a little kid. Even her name suggested it. She always pushed around other kids, stole their lolipops, normal bully stuff. But when she found out about the telekinesis, instead of getting scared, or angry at the world, she knew she was destined for much bigger, even though she doesn't know what. Now she spends all her free time terrorizing the streets, stealing from banks, awaiting her destiny, and fighting the superhero "Blink". Her crimes normally take place at night. Not many people know her real name, everyone calls her Warlock.

Accepted?

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Oh, I was gonna make my own supervillan for Rauro, but you'd probably be better at it anyway Storm ;) Anyhoo, I don't know what villain to do for Tsunami, so I'll just make an bad guy who doesn't really have a main nemesis, just kinda hates everyone :P

Name: Hal Scott
Profession: Engineer
Appearance: Dark-haired with blue eyes. His hair has bangs long enough to go over his eyes a little to make him look dark and creepy, but still not too long. Usually is smiling in a creepy way, almost like the happy mask salesman from you-know-what. His favorite armor is the blue, green, and red one attached to this post.

Super Name: Techlord
Main Nemesis: --
Powers: Genius-level I.Q., especially when working with technology. Also has a photographic memory and enhanced strength and reflexes.
Costume: Almost always wearing some sort of iron-man style armor, his favorite colors to use in it being green and blue.
Backstory: Hal's elevated intellect allowed him to speed through High School and college when he was very young. This gave him a prideful attitude, which grew through the years, and he finally decided that he was destined to be the new ruler of the world. He created and used a super-serum, (weaker than Captain America's, but still pretty powerful) which, though largely successful, made him sort of mentally unstable. (Like the Joker, how he makes elaborate schemes, but is kinda...crazy...) He is now completely bent on world domination, and will take care of anyone who gets in his way.

If it's okay with the rest of you guys, I think he'd make a good leader for the villain team, sort of like Lex with the Legion of Doom?

Attachments

• Armor.JPG
    Armor.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 5

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh, I was gonna make my own supervillan for Rauro, but you'd probably be better at it anyway Storm ;) Anyhoo, I don't know what villain to do for Tsunami, so I'll just make an bad guy who doesn't really have a main nemesis, just kinda hates everyone :P

Name: Hal Scott
Profession: Engineer
Appearance: Dark-haired with blue eyes. His hair has bangs long enough to go over his eyes a little to make him look dark and creepy, but still not too long. Usually is smiling in a creepy way, almost like the happy mask salesman from you-know-what. His favorite armor is the blue, green, and red one attached to this post.

Super Name: Techlord
Main Nemesis: --
Powers: Genius-level I.Q., especially when working with technology. Also has a photographic memory and enhanced strength and reflexes.
Costume: Almost always wearing some sort of iron-man style armor, his favorite colors to use in it being green and blue.
Backstory: Hal's elevated intellect allowed him to speed through High School and college when he was very young. This gave him a prideful attitude, which grew through the years, and he finally decided that he was destined to be the new ruler of the world. He created and used a super-serum, (weaker than Captain America's, but still pretty powerful) which, though largely successful, made him sort of mentally unstable. (Like the Joker, how he makes elaborate schemes, but is kinda...crazy...) He is now completely bent on world domination, and will take care of anyone who gets in his way.

If it's okay with the rest of you guys, I think he'd make a good leader for the villain team, sort of like Lex with the Legion of Doom?
I think everyone will be jockeying for position for a while. Mordred being the oldest, Hal being the smartest, Lux for having the most street smarts, etc.

Storm

Black Eagle
DisChord
Dr. Lux,
Warlock
Techlord

SWORDBOMB. PLEASE REDO YOUR VILLAIN
we are almost ready to start

Storm

You pretty much got the gyst of the intros in the PMs... Of course it was letters. But you knew that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom