• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villain?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Vaati would be nice, we've only seen him like twice right? Minish Cap and the four swords (both are nearly the same). But I really wish Dark Link will be in the game! The battle with WMP will be so tough! Maybe the Dark Tribe, or Majora, or Ganon the monster. How about Ganon the moster, not the human? That seems plausible, because in OoT was when GanonDORF the human rose to power, and then Ganon the monster was killed later on, I forget which game, but it seems that Ganon the monster could be the villian, or how about a new villian? Nintendo! Suprise me!

I think new guy. Vaati is more of the pocket zelda type and I don't really care for him too much. Ganon's my favorite villian but he wasn't born yet and he's never said anything about any of his male ancestors being defeated by a hylian boy in green as well. I personally will never get tired of ganondorf as the villian (i really like how he made sure to show up in TP to get dished out a healthy serving of hylian wuppa$$ once again instead of lettin zant hog it all). Whomever it is will probably be the leader of the dark tribe.

benjibibbles

Disastrous Waffle Person
It can't be Ganondorf. He doesn't exist yet. I think it will be some completely new guy. Let's see...
Badguy checklist:
Dark wizard formerly thief? check
Dark wizard formerly tiny guy? check
Evil demon trapped inside a mask? check
Giant fish's nightmare? check
Evil spirit locked in a tower? check
Evil pirate-possessing tentacle monster? check

All that's left is fire breathing robot unicorn, which by the way, would be the best villain ever.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Umm they are remaking Ocarina of Time. Anything could happen. It's not like if they showed Ganon at birth in Ocarina of Time. It could be a different Ganon or even his father. There are no limits in a fictional world.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
New villian! New villian for Skyward Sword Nintendo! I'd like to see a new villian. Anybody else?

initialDable

going deku
I think the dark tribe would make a really interesting villian. The final battle could be between several people/creatures instead of just one. That'd be cool and unique.

Pikacondon

Title.
Majora and the masks should return! the masks' inclusion was great, and it can probably work for SS too, but not more than 20, because here link already has items, and too many masks and items can be a bit confusing. Majora was a good villain, He/She fit MM perfectly. Another hint to Majora's inclusion is that the Dark Tribe will be a form of villany, and in the MM manga it says that Majora led a dark tribe and the mask was used for rituals, bringing great evil to the world.. Which fits in perfectly because in the SS intro it says a great evil swept the land below, which is Hyrule, and since SS is supposedly before MM, Majora could've moved to Termina in the time between!
My theory works perfectly!

Ganon can't not be replaced as the main villain, he has THE STINKEN TRIFORCE! if he gets literally killed, then we need another wielder of the triforce of power. I wouldn't mind another villain if Ganon didn't have such a big part in the game...

I dought that it will be either ganon or majora. It will be someone who predates ganon. The happy mask salesman states that the dark tribe used majora for evil but locked it away when it started getting out of hand. Hyrule is already covered in darkness in SS so they wouldnt have been able to lock him away by that point. And the HMS never said anything about a hero in green defeating it, nor did majora mention a hero in green defeating him the first time, which he would have if link resembled the first hero. And the design of SS wouldnt fit majora very well, its not near creepy enough.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
It could be Vaati if you believe Eiji Aonuma, who said that the 4S saga was the oldest tale in the history of Hyrule. It does have a certain amount of logic to it. for all we know it could be the prequel to Minish Cap and set the stage for the entire series.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I personally want it to be Majora, however because it takes place in Hyrule I don't think it will be. At first I wanted it to be Ganondorf, but I think Majora would be a bit cooler. I don't actually think it'll be Majora though.

A

Anti-Hero

It's obviously not Ganondorf, but the original wielder of the Triforce of Power.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
In OoT, he WAS the original wielder of the ToP. It fragmented when he touched it and bestowed its power onto him plus Zelda and Link. That set the stage for the rest of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom