• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 78!

So far, which Forest themed temple do you think had the best design?

• Skull Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inside The Deku Tree

• Forest Temple (OOT)

• Woodfall Temple

• Forbidden Woods

• Deepwood Shrine

• Forest Temple (TP)

• Forest Temple (ST)

• Skyview Temple

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: 10 (44,44%)
This week's question: So far, which Forest themed temple do you think had the best design?

Skull Woods
Inside the Deku Tree
Forest Temple (OOT)
Woodfall Temple
Forbidden Woods
Deepwood Shrine
Forest Temple (TP)
Forest Temple (ST)
Skyview Temple

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Forest Temple from Oot. I made a thread about this a while back, but I'd always found the Forest Temple in Oot to be quite eerie. The music, the ghostly enemies, the twisted corridors, the way everything looks... it all reminds me of some kind of haunted mansion or something. And I love it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Forest Temple. Captures the wonder - and the scare - of a forest. It's prim and proper. What every Zelda forest temple should look to emulate and exceed.

I voted for the forest temple simply because of the 4 poes you had to kill. And all the travelling you had to do, to find them. A very good way to do a dungeon.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Forest Temple in OoT might be my favourite dungeon in the whole game. Everybody always mentions the Shadow Temple as the scariest temple, but I found the Forest Temple to be extremely creepy. Great design, awesome music and nifty puzzles. Definitely my favourite.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Tough choice between the Forest Temple (TP) and the Forbidden Woods. I don't like OoT's Forest Temple in terms of design...it feels more like a Shadow Temple than a Forest Temple.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Since the poll asks about design specifically, I have to give it to the Forest Temple from Twilight Princess. In terms of design, this dungeon does everything a forest dungeon should do. It is literally a temple inside a tree, and the various rooms throughout the dungeon reflect upon that theme. The wood walls, the grass and mossy floor, the spiderwebs, the carnivorous plants; overall a great dungeon, and one of the best designed in the series (imo).

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Forest Temple really brought the A game. Its like a chateau or manner thats been over run by the forest it was built in. And the ghostly enemies really brings that back in, combined with the music, and those wall masters.

It just was done so well its hard to top.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
For me, it is the Forest Temple from OoT. This dungeon is one of my favorites from the series as a whole, and it amazing design definitely makes it the best forest-themed dungeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom