• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 76!

Out of these, which is the saddest moment for you?

• Game Over (Any game)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Flute Boy (ALttP)

• Koholint disappears (LA)

• The Deku Butler's son (MM)

• The Death of Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule aka King of Red Lions (WW)

• Midna's Goodbye (TP)

• Ciela's Goodbye (PH)

• Anjean and Staven/Byrne "dies" (ST)

• Fi's Farewell (SS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
For me it's the death of Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. The look he gives Link after putting him in a bubble-thingie. It's full of relief and sadness... Then you just see him disappear while floating away. :kawaii:

I voted for the flute boy from Zelda 3. The whole turning him into stone was slightly sad. But yeah Zelda games don't really have sad moments.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I voted for the Deku Butler's Son simply because the idea of someone losing a child has always really gotten to me. No parent wants to outlive their child, and the idea that someone would have to makes me really sad. I don't know, that's just me. I blubber like an idiot whenever I hear those sad songs about someone's kid growing up. It's just always been a soft spot for me, so that part of MM really tugs at the old heartstrings.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I voted for the Deku Butler's Son simply because the idea of someone losing a child has always really gotten to me. No parent wants to outlive their child, and the idea that someone would have to makes me really sad. I don't know, that's just me. I blubber like an idiot whenever I hear those sad songs about someone's kid growing up. It's just always been a soft spot for me, so that part of MM really tugs at the old heartstrings.

It took a while for me to figure that out though. Maybe because I was a kid back then, but I didn't get it untill the credits.

Midna's goodbye. I mean the whole time she was this imp hanging around with you. Growing on you. Depending on you knowing full well she was a princess. And then BAM she's this beautiful creature.... Who just looks at you like. Thanks for all those times you let me ride on your back oh sacred beast. Like pppfffffhsjsidjdndisnsjshshdbrnfjck *gonna go replay TP*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom